Go Jetters - Alton Towers Resort Stay - Facebook Competition
WIN a one night stay for up to 4 guests (2x adults and 2x children) in a Bugbies bedroom in the CBeebies Land Hotel at Alton Towers Resort. Prize also includes breakfast and one day family ticket to the Alton Towers Theme Park (2x adults and 2x children).
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Worldwide Limited (“BBCW”) competitions comply with the Code. Please also refer to the additional terms of Alton Towers Resort Limited (“Prize Provider”) set out at clause 4 below.
- The competition opens at 9am on 17 July 2018 and closes at 4pm on 31 July 2018.
- Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the BBC, BBCW, the Prize Provider, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the competition. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- Prize Provider’s T&C’s:
Prize is a one night stay for up to 4 guests (2 adults and 2 children) in a Bugbies bedroom in the CBeebies Land Hotel at Alton Towers Resort. Stay needs to be booked and taken before 30th September 2018. Prize also includes breakfast and one day tickets to the Alton Towers Theme Park. Entrance to the Waterpark, Extraordinary Golf and the Spa is not included in the prize. Limited number of competition prize rooms available on any one night and subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. For accommodation purposes only, one guest must be aged 18+. Identification will be required upon check-in. Check-in can be made from 3pm onwards. Prize does not include travel to or from Alton Towers Resort, in-room movies and phone calls. All expenses are the responsibility of the winner and guests. The prize is non-transferable, not for resale and there is no cash alternative. Please note the theme park is closed on quieter days in the season (4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th 25th and 26th September 2018) – please check open times before you visit at www.altontowers.com. The Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at the Alton Towers Resort.
- Entrants will need access to the internet and should enter this competition via the Go Jetters Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GoJetters by replying to BBCW’s post with the correct answer to the following multiple choice question: “What do the Go Jetters take at the end of each adventure? (A) Souvenir Selfie, (B) Cheese, or (C) Photo Time.” Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the competition, or incorrect entries, will not be eligible.
- Only one post will be counted per person. The winning entrant will be first correct entry drawn chosen by the random number generator after the closing date. BBCW’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The winner will be notified within 5 (five) days of the closing date via a Facebook private message. The winner will need to respond to the private message within 3 (three) days to confirm the UK address to which they would like the prize to be sent. If the winner cannot be contacted or if BBCW has not received a response from the winner within 3 (three) days of notification of the win, BBCW reserves the right to offer the prize(s) to another correct entrant(s) selected at random.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these T&Cs; (b) that their name (as appears on Facebook) may be available to other Facebook users; (c) that should they win, their name and likeness may be used by BBCW for pre-arranged promotional purposes; (d) to a complete release of Facebook; (e) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (f) entrants’ details will not be disclosed to Facebook.
- Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. The winner will be asked to supply their postal address in order to administer the prize. BBCW will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery by any postal or courier service.
- The prize is non-transferable, not for resale and there is no cash alternative. Prize is subject to availability due to limited number of competition prize rooms available. BBCW reserves the right to amend the prize (or any element of the prize) or offer a different prize of equivalent or greater value should the specified prize not be available.
- Entrants shall do nothing to bring BBCW into disrepute. Entrants must not post any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- BBCW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or in the Prize Provider’s opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of BBCW or the Prize Provider’s control. Entrants agree that no liability shall attach itself to BBCW or the Prize Provider as a result of this.
- BBCW excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury (including consequential loss) suffered by the entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition or suffered by the winner(s) and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of and/or taking up of a prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: BBC Worldwide Ltd trading as BBC Studios of 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.