Go Jetters DVD – Facebook competition – 19 March 2018
Go Jetters DVD - Facebook competition - 19 March 2018
Full Terms & Conditions
- The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Worldwide Limited (“BBCW”) competitions comply with the Code.
- The competition opens at 9am and closes at 4pm on Monday, 19 March 2018.
- Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the BBC, BBCW, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the competition. Entrants will need a Facebook account to enter. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- The Go Jetters Hong Kong & Other Adventures DVD is classified “U” (suitable for children aged approx. 4 years+). There are 10 prizes available for 10 different winners and each prize will be the Go Jetters Hong Kong & Other Adventures DVD.
- Entrants will need access to the internet and should enter via the Go Jetters Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GoJetters by replying to BBCW’s post with the correct answer to the following multiple choice question: “Where does Grandmaster Glitch and his grimbots live? A) Grim HQ, B) The Jetpad, or C) The Vroomster”. Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing time, or incorrect entries, will not be eligible.
- Only one post will be counted per person. The 10 (ten) winning entrants will be first 10 correct entries chosen by the random number generator after the closing date. BBCW’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The winners will be notified within 2 (two) days of the closing date via a Facebook private message. The winners will need to respond to the private message within 3 (three) days to confirm the UK address to which they would like the prize to be sent. If any winner cannot be contacted or if BBCW has not received a response from any winner within 3 (three) days of notification of the win, BBCW reserves the right to offer the prize to another correct entrant selected at random.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these T&Cs; (b) that their name (as appears on Facebook) will be available to other Facebook users; (c) that should they win, their name and likeness may be used by BBCW for pre-arranged promotional purposes; (d) to a complete release of Facebook; (e) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (f) entrants’ details will not be disclosed to Facebook.
- Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. The winner will be asked to supply their postal address and telephone number in order to administer the prize. BBCW will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery by any postal or courier service.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. All prizes are subject to availability. BBCW reserves the right to swap the prize for a different prize of equivalent or greater value should the specified prize(s) not be available.
- Entrants shall do nothing to bring BBCW into disrepute. Entrants must not post any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- BBCW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants agree that no liability shall attach itself to BBCW as a result of this.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the Go Jetters Facebook page.
- BBCW excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition or occurring to the winner(s) and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: BBC Worldwide Ltd, 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.