Print and cut out the landmarks, and stick them on the world map to show where the Go Jetters have been exploring!
You will need:
- Styrofoam ball
- coloured tissue paper (blue, white and green)
- Begin by gluing pieces of blue tissue paper all over the styrofoam ball to represent the oceans. Use a variety of blue tissue tones to create a nice texture. Leave aside to dry.
- Next gently glue pieces of green tissue paper to represent the continents/land.
- Use white tissue paper to represent the Antarctica.
- Cut out all the landmarks and location stars.
- Decorate the globe with the landmarks and use the location stars to mark all the places where the Go Jetters have been.
- Now you are ready to follow the Go Jetters all over the globe. Keep adding stars as the Go Jetters visit new locations, episode after episode. Happy travels!