Go Jetters Hoodie
Your little Go Jetter can be part of the Go Jetter Academy with their very own Go Jetters hoodie! Who will you be – Xuli, Lars, Foz or Kyan?
Download the instructions and choose your hoodie template:
You will need:
- a red hoodie
- fabric glue
- felt (white, orange and blue)
How to make:
- Begin by printing out the template provided. Using a scissors, carefully cut out all the shapes.
- Place the cut out template on to the felt trace around the edge with a pen and carefully cut out.
- Repeat the last step for a small orange star, a large white star and a blue circle. Ubercorn Funky Fact: Very hot stars look white or blue. Cooler stars look red or orange.
- Place the two white pieces of felt on either side of the zip, as shown, and glue (or sew) in place.
- Glue (or sew) the star layers together, blue circle base, then the white star, finished with the orange star. Glue (or sew) half the blue circle on one side of the zip.
- Place velcro on the back of the other half of the circle, as shown.
- Now you are ready to dress to impress alongside your Go Jetters friends in all their adventures. I wonder where you will jet off to first?